The Homeric word “Laas” means stone.
Nowadays, the creators of the Laas Estate built in Peania a separate multiplex that stands apart from everything you knew of reception halls.
The owners of the Laas Estate began landscaping with certain core values in mind: Their love for nature, a respect of ecological balance, and the support of traditional Greek products. If we add to those values the unique touch an artist imbues in their creations, the result is a magical place; one ideally suited to house the most beautiful moments of your life.
The main services of Laas Estate are described as below:
· Enclosed, air-conditioned space seating 400 people, with continuous, overlapping windows, sunroof, art and handmade furniture.
· Exterior lawn space, 600 people for seated events and 1500 for standing
· Outdoor swimming pool, 200 people for seated events and 350 for standing
· Honeymoon Suite that could also be used by your guests to freshen up
· Church of the Holy Resurrection
· Sound and lighting coverage, complete technical equipment
· Outdoor Furniture
· Generator for the autonomous operation of all the estate's facilities
· Private Parking inside, with porters
· Open all year, with no time limit
· Easy access from the 18th Exit of the Attica Av.
· Easy access for persons with mobility limitations
· Insurance of General Urban Responsibility
· Laas shop with handmade jewelry and artifacts.
For more please visit www.ktimalaas.gr